An emblem is a kind of drawing or painting that has a certain meaning or intention. The entire words and pictures contained in an emblem reflect the lofty ideals of the founders of the organization or institution. In addition to the “Trade Mark“, the emblem can also show the vision and mission to be achieved in the future.
Coat Muhammadiyah University is a reflection of lofty ideals the founders of this Educational Organization. The meaning of the symbol of the University of Muhammadiyah Semarang is:
- In the middle there is a symbol of a symbol of the Parent Organization Muhammadiyah University of Muhammadiyah Semarang
- In the epitome of Muhammadiyah Bismol Two Shahadah that has meaning
- Besides, there is a right and left images that symbolize the rice and cotton welfare
- Rays as much as 12 symbolizes Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah
- Semarang city is the University of Muhammadiyah Semarang derived