Accounting and Tax Specialist
Required Skill(s) and Job Description:
- Manage daily general ledger / accounting in Accurate accounting system,
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and manage monthly and annual tax reporting, 21, 23, 25, 4(2) and VAT
- Timely and accurate payroll processing, ensuring there are best practice checks and controls in the process to ensure an efficient, accurate payroll process and BPJS process
- Ensure all payroll queries are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure appropriate authorization of overtime sheets, timesheets, payroll payments and changes to payroll data.
- Ensure there is confidentiality of payroll and employee information at all times.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislative changes.
- Ensure compliance with Payroll tax obligations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent English Skill both written and verbal
Place of work:
PT. Cekindo Bisnis Grup
Ruko Peterongan Plaza (Blok C-2)
Jl. MT. Haryono No.719
Semarang 50242, Indonesia
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title position as Subject of the email.